SAP and DEDIQ have decided to form a new FSI Unit to better serve the rapidly changing banking and insurances industry: SAP Fioneer.
DEDIQ has been chosen as the perfect investment partner thanks to its long-term and operative approach. The Munich-based investor takes advantage of a huge network in the FSIS sector and is dedicated to guarantee sustainable success of business models.
SAP Fioneer has got all that it takes to tackle a global and fast-paced software market demanding innovative minds, a straightforward attitude and top-notch technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Manager/Principal (m/w/d) to manage our projects for the next generation’s banking and insurance industry.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed & agility of a start-up organization. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North & Latin America and APAC. Possible working locations are Munich, Rhine-Neckar Region or home office combined with willingness to travel.
Start date is flexible, ideally within the next 2-5 months.
- Building up and leading a team of high performance and excellent FSIS Management Consultants
- Taking the lead for defining and implementing the overall business strategy and product portfolio of SAP Fioneer
- Taking responsibility for large-scale fastidious banking and insurance projects
- Implementing innovative banking and insurance E2E processes through excellent customer interaction, product management and best-in-class operations within a regulated environment
- 6+ years of experience in top strategic consultancies with a strong focus on digital banking or insurance solutions
- Track-record in successful strategy development, design and implementation of large-scale projects in financial services industry
- Proven leadership experience as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent network in financial services industry
- Strong conceptual skills as well as knowledge of modern, agile project management and design thinking approaches
- Pronounced willingness to work in scaled agile organization and cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
What we offer
- Lead the future design of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers and the only leading platform “made in MEE”
- Leading a high performing top management team and create exceptional, groundbreaking solutions
- Become a leading FSIS innovation leader with corresponding market reputation
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
Find out more: https://tinyurl.com/2hraxwee
Get in touch. Mona Usling – Recruiting Manager – email@example.com