SAP and DEDIQ have decided to form a new FSI Unit to better serve the rapidly changing banking and insurances industry: SAP Fioneer.
DEDIQ has been chosen as the perfect investment partner thanks to its long-term and operative approach. The Munich-based investor takes advantage of a huge network in the FSIS sector and is dedicated to guarantee sustainable success of business models.
SAP Fioneer has got all that it takes to tackle a global and fast-paced software market demanding innovative minds, a straightforward attitude and top-notch technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Management Consultant (m/w/d) to manage our projects for the next generation’s banking and insurance industry.
This unique career opportunity combines all advantages of the renowned and worldwide leading SAP platform and the speed & agility of a start-up organization. With a global network of partners, the operations will focus on more than 10 countries in Europe, North & Latin America and APAC. Possible working locations are Munich, Rhine-Neckar Region or home office combined with willingness to travel.
Start date is flexible, ideally within the next 2-5 months.
- Shaping our future financial services product strategy in close cooperation with customers
- Defining our Business Value Proposition for leading banks and insurances
- Taking responsibility for fastidious banking and insurance projects
- Strategic conception and straightforward implementation of innovative product ideas
- Designing scalable and customized E2E solutions through excellent customer interaction, product management and optimized operations within a regulated environment
- 3+ years of experience in top strategic consultancies with a strong focus on digital banking or insurance solutions
- Proven experience in financial services industry
- Strong conceptual skills as well as knowledge of modern, agile project management and design thinking approaches
- Experience in cloud operations or digital workflow management is a strong plus
- Pronounced willingness to work in agile, cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- EU working permit required
What we offer
- Lead the future design of digital finance solutions for the FSI platform of SAP, one of the leading global platforms for financial services customers and the only leading platform “made in MEE”
- Be part of a small, high performance team and create exceptional, groundbreaking solutions
- Become a leading FSIS innovator with corresponding market reputation and advance your career to leadership in Finance
- Benefit from a prestigious brand and a global range of customers
- Take advantage of extensive decision-making powers
- Enjoy the freedom of acting straightforward: Implement new concepts right away within a lean design and development cycle
Find out more: https://tinyurl.com/2hraxwee
Get in touch: Mona Usling – Recruiting Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org